1. Zinaida Alexandrovna Kupriyanovich was born in Minsk on 17 September 2002 and is better known professionally. At the tender age of seventeen, she has already made a huge name for herself as a singer, actress, and television presenter.
2. ZENA began her career as a child singer when she competed in the singing competitions New Wave Junior 2013 and 2014.
3. She continued to compete in a number of singing competitions throughout Europe and finished first at Slavianski Bazaar in 2014, a kid’s contest in Vitebsk.
4. ZENA won a fellowship for the Special Fund of the President of the Republic of Belarus which supports talented young people.
5. In 2017, she joined the cast of the Russian TV show Fabrika Zvyozd (the Russian version of Fame Academy). She finished in tenth place.
6. In her personal time, ZENA enjoys dancing and drawing.
7. In 2016, ZENA branched out into acting and became the voice of Moana in the Russian version of the Disney animated movie. Her voice acting also includes the film ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’.
8. ZENA is no stranger to the Eurovision stage. She participated in the Belorussian selection contest for Junior Eurovision both in 2015 and 2016. Although she was not selected, she placed fifth and third with the songs ‘Mir’ and ‘Kosmos’. She also co-hosted the 2018 Junior Eurovision Song Contest when it was hosted by Belarus.
9. ZENA is a social media star in her own right, with more than 93,000 subscribers on Instagram and 48,000 subscribers and more than 15 million views on YouTube.
10. ZENA entered the Belorussian Eurovision national final in 2019. She competed with the song ‘Like It’. The song won the contest beating off competition from nine other competitors including NAPOLI, Michael Soul and PROvokatsiya. ‘Like It’ received top marks from six judges and received a final score of 69 out of a possible 70.