Ukraine concluded their selection show for Eurovision 2019 Vidbir tonight. Six songs have made it to the Grand Final but it was Maruv who was crowned the winner. They will represent Ukraine at Eurovision in May in Tel Aviv with ‘Siren Song’!
In an action packed final, the six qualifying artists took to the stage again to perform for both the judging panel of Jamala, Andriy Danylko (aka Verka Serduchka) and ONUKA front person Yevhen Filato , as well as the voting public.
After the votes were revealed, Maruv was top of the leaderboard and was announced as the Ukrainian pick for Eurovision 2019. The full results and video of the winning performance are below.
Vidbir 2019 Results
- Maruv- ‘Siren Song’ (11 points)
- Freedom Jazz- ‘Cupidon’ (10 points)
- Kazka- ‘Apart’ (8 points)
- Brunettes Shoot Blondes- ‘Houston’ (5 points)
- Yuko- ‘Galyna guliala’ (5 points)
- Anna Maria- ‘My Road’ (3 points)