Lithuania’s Eurovision selection continued tonight with the sixth heat episode of Eurovizijos 2018. A total of six songs from tonight’s twelve have advanced to the semi final round in a fortnight’s time. Read on for the results.
Ieva Zasimauskaite topped the jury vote receiving twelve points. Winning 12 points from the televote was Marija. The overall winner was Ieva with a total of twenty and the other five acts joining her in the next round were Monika Marija, Saules Kilosas, The Roop, Marija and Gabrelius Vagelis. The full results are below!
- Ieva Zasimauskaite- ‘When We’re Old’ (20 points)
- Monika Marija- ‘The Truth’ (17 points)
- Saules Kilosas- ‘Ikvepk ir nepaleisk’ (16 points)
- The Roop- ‘Yes I Do’ (16 points)
- Marija- ‘This Love’ (12 points)
- Gabrelius Vagelis- ‘The Distant’ (10 points)
- Greta Zazza- ‘Broken Shadows’ (8 points)
- Andrius Petrauskas- ‘In My Bones’ (7 points)
- Elizabeth Oshley- ‘Bejausmis’ (4 points)
- Agne Michalekoviate- Going On’ (4 points)
- Ruta Loop- ‘Positive Thoughts’ (3 points)
- Zilvile Gedvilaite- ‘Melody’ (2 points)
Check back next week when we’ll have the results of show seven and the final line up for the semi final round!