Hungary’s A Dal competition has moved from its heat rounds to the second of its semi finals. Tonight half of the remaining acts have battled it out for four spaces in the final next week. Read on to find out who made it!
The voting took place over two rounds. The first round of voting saw three acts qualify based on a combination of scores from each judge and an aggregate score from a viewer vote based on scores submitted through SMS, mobile app and online voting. In the second round of voting, the remaining six entries that were not in the initial top three face a public vote in order to determine one additional qualifier.
Qualifying from the first round were AWS, Viktor Kiraly and yesyes. While Tamas Horvath advanced from the second round of votes. Ceasefire X, Cintia Horvath and Tomi Balogh, Odett, Tamas Vastag and Nikoletta Szoke, Attila Kokeny and Robert Szakesi Lakatos have been eliminated. The full results are below:
- AWS- ‘Viszlát nyár’ (46 points)
- yesyes- ‘I Let You Run Away’ (45 points)
- Viktor Király- ‘Budapest Girl’ (42 points)
- Ceasefire X- ‘Satellites’ (40 points)
- Tamás Horváth- ‘Meggyfa’ (38 points)
- Nikoletta Szőke, Attila Kökény and Róbert Szakcsi Lakatos-‘Életre kel’ (37 points)
- Odett- ‘Aranyhal’ (37 points)
- Cintia Horváth & Tomi Balogh- ‘Journey (Break Your Chains)’ (36 points)
- Tamás Vastag- ‘Ne hagyj reményt’ (36 points)
These four acts have advanced to the final round and will be joined by the four qualifiers from the first semi final that took place last week.
The line up for next week’s final is as follows:
Zsolt Sule- ‘Zold a Majus’
Gergely Danielfy- ‘Azt mondtad’
Gabor Heincz Biga- ‘Good Vibez’
Leander Kills- ‘Nem szol harang’
AWS- ‘Viszlát nyár’
yesyes- ‘I Let You Run Away’
Viktor Király- ‘Budapest Girl’
Tamás Horváth- ‘Meggyfa’