Hungary’s A Dal competition has moved from its heat rounds to the first semi final. Tonight half of the remaining acts have battled it out for four spaces in the final in two weeks’ time. Read on to find out who made it!The voting took place over two rounds. The first round of voting saw three acts qualify based on a combination of scores from each judge and an aggregate score from a viewer vote based on scores submitted through SMS, mobile app and online voting. In the second round of voting, the remaining six entries that were not in the initial top three face a public vote in order to determine one additional qualifier.
Qualifying from the first round were Gergely Danielfy, Gábor Heincz Biga and Zsolt Süle. While Leander Kills advanced from the second round of votes. The other five acts have been eliminated. The full results are below:
1. Gergely Dánielfy- ‘Azt mondtad’ (47 points)
2. Zsolt Süle- ‘Zöld a május’ (45 points)
3. Gábor Heincz Biga- ‘Good Vibez’ (42 points)
4. Leander Kills- ‘Nem szól harang’ (41 points)
5. Gabi Knoll- ‘Nobody to Die For’ (37 points)
6. Maszkura és a tücsökraj- ‘Nagybetűs szavak’ (37 points)
7. Ham ko Ham- ‘Bármerre jársz’ (36 points)
8. Roland Gulyás- ‘H Y P N O T I Z E D’ (35 points)
9. SativuS- ‘Lusta lány’ (33 points)
These four acts have advanced to the final round and will be joined by the four qualifiers from the second semi final to be held next weekend.