For the past four days you have been voting in the poll for Group E of the Eurovision NI World Cup 2017! We have closed the poll and can now reveal the results and announce which two countries have made it through to the next round of the competition.
In first place with 39% of the vote is Israel’s Imri Ziv and his song ‘I Feel Alive’. In second place was DiHaj who represents Azerbaijan with ‘Skeletons’. It received 28% of the vote. Both of these songs have qualified for the next round of the competition, while Belgium, Estonia, Finland and Montenegro have been eliminated. See the full results below:
Eurovision World Cup: Group E Results
- Israel- Imri Ziv ‘I Feel Alive’ (38.89%)
- Azerbaijan- DiHaj ‘Skeletons’ (27.78%)
- Belgium- Blanche ‘City Lights’ (16.67%)
- Estonia- Koit Toome and Laura ‘Verona’ (5.56%)
- Finland- Norma John ‘Blackbird’ (5.56%)
- Montenegro- Slavko Kalezic ‘Space’ (5.56%)
Eurovision NI’s Eurovision World Cup continues with Group F where two more songs will advance. Click here to listen to all the songs and vote in our poll. The poll will close on Sunday evening.