For the past four days you have been voting for the six songs in the poll for Group D of the Eurovision NI World Cup 2017! We have closed the poll and can now reveal the results and announce which two countries have made it through to the next round of the competition.
In first place with 45% of the vote is Ireland’s Brendan Murray and song ‘Dying to Try’. In second place was Alma who represents France with ‘Requiem’. It received 21% of the vote. Both of these songs have qualified for the next round of the competition, while Moldova, Poland, Czech Republic and San Marino have been eliminated. See the full results below:
Eurovision World Cup: Group D Results
- Ireland- Brendan Murray- ‘Dying to Try’ (44.64%)
- France- Alma- ‘Requiem’ (21.43%)
- Moldova- The SunStroke Project- ‘Hey Mamma!’ (17.86%)
- Poland- Kasia Mos- ‘Flashlight’ (8.93%)
- Czech Republic- Martina Barta- ‘My Turn’ (3.57%)
- San Marino- Valentina Monetta and Jimmie Wilson- ‘Spirit of the Night’ (3.57%)
Eurovision NI’s Eurovision World Cup continues with Group E where two more songs will advance. Click here to listen to all the songs and vote in our poll. The poll will close on Thursday evening.