For the past four days you have been voting in the poll for Group B of the Eurovision NI World Cup 2017! We have closed the poll and can now reveal the results and announce which two countries have made it through to the next round of the competition.
In first place with 50% of the vote is Austria’s Nathan Trent and song ‘Running On Air’. In second place was Salvador Sobral who represents Portugal with ‘Amar Pelos Dois’. It received 25% of the vote. Both of these songs have qualified for the next round of the competition, while Russia, Croatia and Slovenia have been eliminated. See the full results below:
Eurovision World Cup: Group B Results
- Austria: Nathan Trent- ‘Running On Air’ (50%)
- Portugal- Salvador Sobral- ‘Amar Pelos Dois’ (25%)
- Russia: Yulia Samoilova- ‘Flame is Burning’ (16.67%)
- Croatia: Jacques Houdek- ‘My Friend’ (8.33%)
- Slovenia: Omar Naber- ‘On My Way’ (0%)
Eurovision NI’s Eurovision World Cup continues with Group C where two more songs will advance. Click here to listen to all the songs and vote in our poll. The poll will close on Thursday evening.