For the past four days you have been voting in Group H of the Eurovision NI World Cup 2017! We have closed the poll and can now reveal the results and announce which two countries have made it through to the next round of the competition.
The two songs advancing from Group H are Australia’s ‘Don’t Come Easy’ by Isaiah Firebrace who topped the poll with 37% and second place Iceland’s Svala whose ‘Paper’ got 32% in the poll. Meanwhile the other three countries in this poll Switzerland, Armenia and Latvia have been eliminated. Check out the full results below.
Eurovision World Cup: Group H Results
- Australia: Isaiah Firebrace- ‘Don’t Come Easy’ (36.84%)
- Iceland: Svala- ‘Paper'(31.58%)
- Switzerland: Timebelle- ‘Apollo’ (15.79%)
- Latvia: Triana Park- ‘Line'(15.79%)
- Armenia: Artsvik- ‘Fly With Me’ (0%)
Eurovision NI’s Eurovision World Cup continues with the next stage of the competition: the knock out rounds where two songs will battle it out in each match for a place in the quarter finals. Click here to see the line up!