Lithuania confirmed the six acts that would compete in the Eurovizijos Final this Saturday, but a seventh slot was up for grabs through a wildcard public vote. Six of the entries that had competed in the previous Eurovizijos shows were selected by the jury to face the public vote. The six acts were Gytis Ivanauskas, Sasha Song, Ieva Zasimauskaitė, Edgaras Lubys, Mia and Queens of Roses. But who made the final? Read on to find out!
The Results of the Wildcard were as follows:
- Gytis Ivanauskas- ‘Get Frighten’ (7495 votes)
- Sasha Song- ‘Never Felt Like This Before’ (5755 votes)
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė- ‘You Saved Me’ (2014 votes)
- Edgaras Lubys- ‘Could It Be?’ (1735 votes)
- Mia- ‘Sacrifice’ (800 votes)
- Queens of Roses- ‘Fisherman’ (598 votes)
Gytis Ivanauskas will join the other six acts; Fusedmarc, Aiste Pilvelyte, Gabrielius Vagelis, Kotryna Juodzeviciute, Paula and Greta Zazza in Saturday’s final. Which of the songs is your favourite? Vote in our poll!