Estonian broadcaster EER aired the second semi final for this year’s Eesti Laul contest, the Estonian national selection show for Eurovision. Only five of the ten acts competing in this second semi final could make it through to join the five acts already qualified from show one for the final on 4th March. Read on to find out who made it.
Semi Final 2 (18th February) Results:
- Rasmus Rändvee- ‘This Love’
- Angeelia- ‘We Ride With Our Flow’
- Daniel Levi- ‘All I Need’
- Antsud- ‘Vihm’
- Koit Toome & Laura- ‘Verona’
- Kerli- ‘Spirit Animal’
- Close To Infinity feat. Ian Karell- ‘Sounds Like Home’
- Liis Lemsalu- ‘Keep Running’
- Alvistar Funk Association- ‘Make Love, Not War’
- Almost Natural- ‘Electric’
These five acts will join the other five acts from last week’s other semi final in next week’s final where the overall winner will be named.