Earlier this evening Lithuania’s Eurovision selection show Eurovizijos continued with its third heat. 13 acts battled it out for the six slots in the next round. Find out who made the cut!
Thirteen acts competed in the third of these four preliminary shows which aired last night on broadcasting channel LRT. In a show that had a screeching drag queen, a song about how much people love their phones, and a controversial song called ‘Bastard’, only six acts could advance to the next round of the competition.
While former Eurovision representative Vilija Matačiūnaitė failed to make it through with song ‘I See the Lights’, Greta Zazza topped the leaderboard with a combined jury and televote of 22 points for her entry ‘Like I Love You’. Also making it through was Lolita Zero, Vidas Bareikis & Ieva Zasimauskaitė, Milda Martinkėnaitė & Saulenė Chlevickaitė, Gražvydas and Fusedmarc.
Find the full list of results below, the qualifying acts are highlighted in bold:
- Gražvydas- ‘Paint the Sky Blue’
- Fusedmarc- ‘Rain of Revolution’
- Marius Petrauskas- ‘She’s My Universe’
- Dovydas Petrošius- ‘Love is Free’
- Strėlės- ‘Bastard’
- Virgis Valuntonis- ‘Victorious’
- Vilija Matačiūnaitė- ‘I See the Lights’
- Milda Martinkėnaitė & Saulenė Chlevickaitė- ‘Paperheart’
- Lolita Zero- ‘Get Frighten’
- HIT- ‘I Wanna Love You Tonight’
- Vidas Bareikis & Ieva Zasimauskaitė- ‘I Love My Phone’
- Erika Astrauskaitė- ‘No More’
- Greta Zazza- ‘Like I Love You’
Eurovizijos will return with its fourth show next week, where another thirteen songs will be vying for one of the six places in the next round. You can catch it on LRT’s website from 8pm CET.