Danish broadcaster DR revealed earlier today the ten acts that will fight it out to represent Denmark in the Dansk Melodi Grand Prix next month.
Not impressed with the poor results for their boy band representatives in the last two years, DR have tried to limit the chances of a band being chosen as their artist, by only shortlisting one duo and nine solo acts for 2017. The selection show will take place on 25 February 2017 at the Jyske Bank Boxen in Herning.
- Anja Nissen- ‘Where I Am’
- Anthony- ‘Smoke In My Eyes’
- Calling Mercury- ‘Big Little Lies’
- Ida Una- ‘One’
- Jeanette Bonde- ‘Hurricane’
- Johanna Beijbom- ‘A.S.A.P.’
- René Machon- ‘Warriors’
- Rikke Skytte- ‘Color My World’
- Sada Vidoo- ‘Northern Lights’
- Thomas Ring- ‘Vesterbro’
Unfortunately the tracks will not be debuted until 20th February. Do you have any early favourite? Vote in our poll: