We’ve had the two Semi Finals and now known who will compete in this year’s Eurovision Final. Ahead of the big showdown later this evening, we have decided to see if we can go all Mystic Meg on you and predict which acts will come in the top ten. So, here we go…read on to find out…
Please bare in mind that this prediction is not reflective of which songs we prefer but rather which songs we think will carry most favour with the judges and the voting public. It just so happens that we have thrown some of our favourites into the top ten including Iceland, Australia and Lithuania.
Our Top Ten Prediction
1. Australia Guy Sebastian Tonight Again
2. Sweden Mans Zelmerlow Heroes
3. Russia Polina Gagarina A Million Voices
4. Italy Il Volo Grande Amore
5. Israel- Nadav Guedj Golden Boy
6. Spain Edurne Amanecer
7. Estonia- Stig Rasta and Elina Born Goodbye to Yesterday
8. Lithuania Monika Linkyte and Vaidas Baumila This Time
9. Norway Morland and Debrah Scarlatt Monster Like Me
10. Azerbaijan Elnur Hour of the Wolf
Do you think we’ve hit the nail on the head with our predictions or are we totally off the mark? Let us know who you think will top the leaderboard tomorrow night.